I'm stuck, i gave the coin and rum to the guys...but i can't do anything with the nails
Sex & the Sea
A downloadable game for Windows
- Enabled a "bad" path with Lillian
- Added a "bad" scene with Lillian
- Fixed a bug, when game froze after talking with Bertram about Lillian the second time
- Minor fixes and changes
The game is an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle solving.
The game takes place in a fantasy world. The main character is an adventurer, although not a very successful one. His name is Melcior (“The Magnificent” – he always adds). He likes gold, booze, and women.
At the beginning of the game Melcior finds himself in a sticky situation in a port city of Menapontum. He has been caught having fun with the mayor’s daughter by her angry father.
Our hero has to run. He manages to sneak on board of one of the ships leaving the harbor. On the open sea Melcior is safe from the vengeful father, but he has lost almost everything he owned. Thankfully there are other passengers on board. Some of them are pretty girls and all have some secrets. Melcior will have to discover them, regain his good luck and of course get some pussy in the process.
- Different ways to achieve your goal
- 3 girls to have fun with
- Vanilla and bondage sex scenes (the choice is yours)
- 12 hardcore sex scenes in total with interactivity
- All sex scenes are justified by the game plot and player’s actions
The game is in an early stage of development right now
- Expect some bugs
- There is no sound. The sound will be added later
- A lot of interactions are missing
- Interface is not really polished
- Most of the text is temporary. There are probably a lot of grammar errors. It will be redone
You've been warned. Play at your own risk now or wait for the project to finish
Contacts and support
The game page: cherrysock.com/?page_id=1211
My e-mail: email@example.com
Please consider supporting the game: patreon.com/ChSockGames
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Sex & the Sea public betaNov 03, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I liked "Sisters Secret" which was a enjoyable little game and am looking forward to this one.
The setting is promising and I like the main character (he is so over the top wrong in all the right ways). Reminds me a lot of those old Sierra point'n'click adventures (especially the naughty ones) ;-)
I'll be keeping an eye out to this one.